Labels

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly Assignment - Due Saturday 10-08-11

  • David:
    • Finalize mech designs:
      • Attend meeting Wednesday and try to develop a cohesive motif
      • Identify Heavy, Foot Soldier, and Sniper Class
  • Neta:
    • Same as last week:
      • Learn and use Illustrator
      • Use program to explore designs and produce variety
    • In addition to the jpeg images, please include the illustrator file
    • jpg format no smaller than 1000px by 1000px and resolution no larger than 72ppi
  • Anna:
    • We are going to develop the asset list on Wednesday (10-05-11). We do not have any concept artists on our team yet. So, the reality of the situation is that if your level of involvement is ONLY prop modeling it will be sometime before we will require your services. So, for this week, I will merely ask, what do you want to do for the project till then?

8 comments:

  1. David,

    Please tell me which logos you would like me to finalize on illustrator. I am not going to be able to render out all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will. The assignment was to explore ideas on Illustrator. Its a hell of lot fast than a pencil and paper. If you you need help learning it let me know. Further, a name for the corporation has now been decided:

    "Darius Ardshir, of Ardshir Technologies. Ardshir specializes in the development and research of robotic intelligence for both pharmaceutical and combative purposes, depending on the nature of the customer."

    ReplyDelete
  3. For this week I can help make some of the logos in Illustrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would like to teach me illustrator full out, you can, but time wise it will be much faster for me to work with photoshop, since I really don't know Illustrator at all. I can meet for about an hour this week, but I can't learn what I need to know on illustrator in an hour.

    Since the name changed I'll change gears and work on some new stuff... I just don't have 6 hours to learn to use a new program that I will hardly use after this assignment.

    But rest assured I will get you some logos by Sat/Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fair enough, on both counts.
    I will request that when you do submit, organize them in a presentable manner (i.e. arrange them in a grid-like fashion and with numbers). It'll be easier to dish out feedback that way. Good luck. I'll post the results from todays meeting when I get back. Good luck and keep me up to date with any concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, Neta. Update your profile. You posts are coming up as "Unknown." That is... That is you, right? Neta...?
    Not some voice from beyond...?
    ....Neta???
    ......!!!
    :O (*Twilight Zone theme music)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, my cover is blown....

    ReplyDelete